If you have a child with drug addiction problems, or suspect they may be experimenting with illegal substances, here’s an updated guide for you to find out how to help them overcome this disease.
Teens And Drugs: Why Do Young People Experiment With Substance Abuse?
As parents, it is absolutely natural to worry about the behavior of our adolescent children, since at this stage of life young people go through a phase of discovery and personal evolution in which they can face dangers and risks of various kinds.
Experimentation with drugs, alcohol and tobacco are part of this process of search and experimentation, and this is due to various causes, both exogenous and endogenous, that can push them to develop addictions and dependence on these substances.
Among these reasons we can mention the following:
- Peer pressure: In adolescents, the need to fit into the group is very marked and they give a lot of importance to social status, so group pressures are usually one of the main causes of the development of addictions among younger people.
- To free themselves from inhibitions: Adolescents feel insecure in almost all settings and sometimes start using substances as a way to overcome their insecurities and be able to socialize more easily.
- Evasion: The consumption of alcohol and drugs is often used as a means of evading the processes of personal and family changes that adolescents go through, as well as to relieve pain and anxiety.
Substances Mostly Used By Young People
The substances to which adolescents are generally exposed in their experimental stage are the following:
- Marijuana or hashish (cannabis).
- Synthetic cannabinoids, such as K2 or Spice.
- Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and other hypnotics.
What Can We Do If The Young Person Does Not Accept Help?
One of the main characteristics of addictions is the true fact that the addict does not recognize that he is, because they are always deceived under the premise of “having it under control”, until the dependence is deeply rooted.
We have to start from the idea that “substance use disorder” is a disease and as such we must face it, since we cannot blame our child for having a flu or an infection.
Drug dependence, while beginning with a simple error of judgment, very quickly degenerates into a mental and physical illness from which the addict cannot get out of himself.
Opening and strengthening communication channels is the fastest way to convince teenagers that they need help to deal with their problems because, in fact, although they do not admit it for fear of having to face them, internally they know that they have them.
Is There Manipulation On The Part Of Our Children?
Part of the overall behavior in all adolescents is the process of manipulation, between themselves and their peers, and their parents, and, in the case of addicts, the manipulation is much greater.
Anyone who has dealt with a family member with substance use disorder knows that manipulation is how addicts reverse the process of internal guilt they go through.
Addicts feel the need to manipulate everyone in their environment, among others, for the following reasons:
- Need to control their environment, as drugs take away their control over themselves and their actions.
- Their capacity for objective thinking is diminished by substance use, hindering wise decision-making.
- The yearning to get the drug makes them develop a justification for their entire repertoire of lies and manipulations.
- The guilt-devouring process pushes them to lie and manipulate and “use” their family and close associates.
Most Common Treatments For The Treatment Of Addictions
The most common treatments for addictions are:
- Psychological counseling treatments and behavioral therapies: These types of treatments are a long and very expensive process of psychological therapies combined with medications, which are usually effective to the extent that the adolescent actively participates in them.
- Detoxification treatment:This type of treatment consists of interning the adolescent in a clinical center to be able to “cleanse” the body of the effects of the drug, and its high cost varies according to the time of hospitalization required by the trafficker.
- Biomagna Pro: The first device with PEMF technology for the treatment of addictions, 100% natural, without drugs or prescriptions.
Biomagna Pro: A Natural Solution For The Treatment Of Addictions
Biomagna Pro is a device for the treatment of addictions, which emits specific electromagnetic waves, which reprogram the brain so that it can recover the vibration necessary to overcome the circuit of addictive thoughts to which drug use leads it.
The continued use of Biomagna Pro helps the brain reconnect the parts that have been disconnected by the effect of the drugs, normalizing dopamine levels that give the patient a sense of well-being.
Biomagna Pro is so easy to use that it does not mean any problem for adolescents, in addition to the high technological component that this novel treatment supposes and that young people love.
The Best Solution
If you have a child who is fighting a battle against substance addictions, Biomagna Pro is a smart investment and a treatment free of side effects.
You can request your device that comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, or the company guarantees you the return of your money, making it an economical and very effective treatment (85% of users left the drugs during the first month of use). If you find yourself facing this ordeal do not despair, communicate assertively with your child and trust in the effectiveness and well-being that Biomagna Pro is providing to thousands of people right now.